Welcome to 2010! This year is going to bring a lot of exciting changes. The first change is that I will soon have more time to devote to my Mary Kay business, which means I will have more time to spend really getting to know my customers and providing better service. I will be starting a customer newsletter this year (my plan was the beginning of January, but I was offered two classes at the junior college, so all my free time has been spent preparing for that! I should have newsletter #1 out to everyone by the end of this month), and being all together more present as a consultant. I also have big plans for my business this year. 2010 is the year that I will become a Mary Kay sales director and earn a free car (I wonder if I can get a Cadillac as my first car)! I am so excited to have this opportunity, and I am looking forward to sharing this new adventure with all of you.
I hope 2010 will bring as many opportunities to you as it has already given me! Thank you again for all the support you've given me in my business. I look forward to seeing you in 2010!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment